Oppo Reno 8T 5G is more or less like the 4G variant of the Oppo Reno 8T, equipped with advanced features and specifications. The phone is designed to cater to the needs of modern-day users who demand high-quality performance and functionality. Oppo Reno 8T 5G is a high-end smartphone that boasts of a sleek design, powerful hardware, and advanced software.
Where to Buy Oppo Reno8 T 5G
Jumia Nigeria – See Offers | Jumia Kenya – See Offers
Oppo Reno8 T 5G Key Specs and Features
- 6.7 inches AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2412 pixels (~394 ppi density), ~89.6% screen-to-body ratio
- Android 13, ColorOS 13
- Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm) Octa Core Processor
- 8GB RAM
- 108 MP (wide) + 2 MP (microscope) + 2 MP (depth) Triple Rear Camera
- 32 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor (under display, optical)
- 128GB, 256GB Built-in Storage
- 4G LTE Support
- 5G Support
- 67W Fast Charging Capacity
- 4800 mAh Non removable Li-Po Battery
Oppo Reno 8T 5G is a beautiful smartphone that gives premium and luxurious feel. It features a polycarbonate body and elegant micro-curve design which results in the slim profile for proper grip. This 5G model comes in Sunrise Gold and Midnight Black colors.
The front profile is dominated by a 6.7 inches glass display, which measures 93% screen-to-body ratio. At the top center of the display, there is a punch hole that host the selfie camera.
The plastic back panel has a superb finishing that resists fingerprint smudges. It has various pyramid-shaped crystals at the microscopic level below the camera module. This coating glows and changes colour depending on which angle you look at it.
At the top left sits the camera module. The module is made of aluminum material with a glowing strip complementing the surface colour surrounds the camera module.
On the right side of the smartphone is the power button, while on the left, sits the volume buttons. At the bottom, there is the USB Type-C port, speaker grille, microphone and SIM tray. The top has the second microphone and an additional speaker for stereo sound.
Above all, the android phone has a fingerprint scanner built into the display for biometric authentication.
The Oppo Reno 8T 5G is equipped with a 6.7-inch AMOLED display. This display has curved edges that spread around the front panel. It has ultra-thin bezels around the scree which are almost invisible.
The 6.7-inch AMOLED display has a pixel density of 394 PPI, a 20:9 aspect ratio, and a 1200Hz refresh rate. The screen is protected by Asahi Glass AGC DT-Star2 and has a maximum brightness of 950 nits. This phone also boasts of a 10-bit colour depth that allows up 1.07 billion colours.
With a resolution of 1080 x 2412 pixels, the Oppo Reno 8T 5G’s display offers sharp and clear visuals, making it suitable for a wide range of tasks such as watching videos, browsing the web, and playing games. Additionally, the AMOLED panel produces vivid colors and deep blacks, making for an immersive viewing experience.
Oppo Reno 8T 5G features a triple camera setup on the back. This consist of the 108 megapixels primary shooter paired with a 2 megapixels depth camera and a 2 megapixels microsensor. Yes a micro sensor, which used to click hi-res images of objects by magnifying them by 40X.
As Oppo’s first 108MP camera, the primary sensor comes with NonaPixel Plus technology that combines nine pixels into one giant pixel to take in as much light as possible, thus, enabling you to capture every moment with unprecedented clarity and detail.
It has 1/1.67″ sensor size, 0.64µm pixel size, and autofocus to automatically adjusts the focus of the lens to ensure that the subject of the photo is sharp and in focus.
The macro sensor has a 40X Microlens that has a magnification factor of 40X or higher. Therefore, it is capable of capturing extremely detailed images of small objects, such as insects, flowers, or jewelry.
On the front, there is a 32MP front facing camera with an aperture of f/2.4 to capture good-quality images in low-light conditions. The front-facing camera also features various camera modes, including a beauty mode that can enhance the appearance of the subject in the image.
The Oppo Reno8 T 5G cameras are capable of recording video at up to 4K resolution at 30 frames per second (fps). It also features several video recording modes, including HDR video, slow-motion video, and time-lapse video. Additionally, the device features electronic image stabilization (EIS) to help reduce camera shake and produce smoother video footage.
Hardware and Software
At the core of the Oppo Reno 8T 5G is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset, which provides powerful and efficient performance for the device. This is the same CPU provided for models like the Samsung Galaxy A23 5G, the Xiaomi Poco X5, and the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G.
The Snapdragon 695 is built using a 6nm process and features eight Kryo 660 cores that are clocked up to 3.9 GHz. It also comes with an Adreno 619 GPU for advanced graphics processing.
The chipset is supported by 8GB of RAM, allowing for smooth multitasking and fast app switching. The Oppo Phone also comes with 128GB of internal storage, which is expandable via a microSD card slot.
For battery life, there is a 4800mAh battery that supports 67W fast charging, allowing for quick and convenient recharging.
The Oppo Reno 8T 5G runs on Android 13 with the company’s own ColorOS 13 skin on top, providing a customized user experience with additional features and enhancements. The software includes various security features, including an in-display fingerprint sensor and face unlock technology for secure and convenient device access.
Connectivity options for this Oppo Reno phone include 5G connectivity for fast internet speeds, as well as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and NFC. The device also features various additional features, including a gaming mode, dark mode, and various customization options for personalizing the device experience.
Oppo Reno 8T 5G Price and Availability
Oppo Reno 8T 5G price starts at between $260 and $262 / € 350.00 / £ 299.00 / ₹ 29,999. The Reno 8T 5G price ranges from about ₦345,000 to ₦386,000 in Nigeria.
Oppo Reno8 T 5G Specs
Here are a few specs of the Oppo Reno8 T 5G:
- Platform: Android 13, ColorOS 13
- Processor: Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm) Octa Core Processor (2.2 GHz dual-core Kryo 660 Gold and 1.7 GHz hexa-core Kryo 660 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Colours: Black Starlight (Midnight Black), Dawn Gold (Sunrise Gold)
- Dimension: 162.3 x 74.3 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 171 g
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- Display: 6.7 inches AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2412 pixels (~394 ppi density), 120Hz Refresh Rate, 500 nits (typ), 800 nits (HBM), 950 nits (peak) Brightness, ~89.6% screen-to-body ratio
- Screen Protection: Asahi Glass AGC DT-Star2
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 108 MP (wide), f/1.7, Autofocus + 2 MP (microscope), f/3.3 + 2 MP (depth), f/2.4 Triple Camera
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR, Panorama, [email protected]
- Front Camera: 32 MP (wide), f/2.4 Camera, HDR, Panorama, [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 128GB, 256GB
- Memory Card Support: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: LTE Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66
- 5G: LTE Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 77, 78 SA/NSA
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- NFC: Yes, HCE, NFC-SIM
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type-C 2.0, OTG
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Navigation: GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS, BDS, QZSS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under display, optical)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: –
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: 4800 mAh Non removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: 67W Fast Charging Capacity, Power Delivery, Zero to 100% in 44 minutes