Where to Buy OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite
OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite Key Specs and Features
- 6.72 inches IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2400 pixels (~391 ppi density), ~87.1% screen-to-body ratio
- Android 13, OxygenOS 13.1
- Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm) Octa Core Processor
- 8GB RAM
- 108 MP (wide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) Triple Rear Camera
- 16 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor (side mounted)
- 128GB, 256GB Built-in Storage
- 4G LTE
- 5G Support
- 67W Fast Charging Capacity
- 5000 mAh Non removable Li-Po Battery
Finally, OnePlus has stepped up on its design, the OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite has a classic design with a slim profile similar to the iPhone 12 design. However, compared to iPhone 12 aluminum build, the Nord CE 3 sports a plastic body with glass front.
The front is dominated by the 6.72 inches display which spread all the way to 87.1% of the panel leaving little bezel around the display. At the center top the display, there is punch-hole cutout for the selfie lens.
The rear plastic panel has a matte finish that provides a more premium and sophisticated look and also helps to reduce fingerprints and smudges. Furthermore, the there is an updated camera module design compare to last year model. The Nord CE 3 Lite now has two large circular in the upper left corner, housing its triple-camera setup with an LED flash to the side. There is also the ever present OnePlus logo on the rear panel.
OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite also features a power button on the right side that doubles up as a fingerprint scanner, a volume rocker and SIM tray on the left. At the bottom sits a USB-C port and 3.5mm headphone jack.
The OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite features a 6.72-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a pixel density of 391 pixels per inch. The display has a 120Hz refresh rate, which makes scrolling and animations smoother and more fluid. It also has a 20:9 aspect ratio and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
It also supports HDR10, which provides a wider range of colors and better contrast for a more immersive viewing experience. The Nord CE 3 Lite also has a peak brightness of 680 nits, which makes it well-suited for gaming and media consumption even in bright lighting conditions. The display also has a small circular cutout in the center for the front-facing camera.
OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite features a triple-camera setup with a 108 MP primary wide sensor with f/1.8 aperture and 1/1.67″ sensor size, a 2 MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
The camera setup also includes an LED flash and supports various camera modes like Night Mode, AI scene detection, panorama modes and Pro mode. It also has the HDR feature that helps capture more detail and color range in high-contrast scenes.
The camera also can shoot videos up to 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second and has Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) to reduce shaky footage and dual view video. Overall, the Redmi Note 10 Pro has a good quality camera setup with a high-resolution primary sensor and multiple other sensors for different photography needs.
The OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite front-facing camera is a 16 MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture and supports various modes like AI Beautify, Night mode, and Time-lapse.
Hardware and Software
OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 SoC 5G processor, which is built on a 6nm process and features an Octa-core CPU with a maximum clock speed of 2.2 GHz. This OnePlus phone is also equipped with a Adreno 619 GPU, which provides excellent graphics performance for gaming and other graphics-intensive tasks.
It comes in two RAM options: 6GB, and 8GB, along with two storage options: 128GB and 256GB. The storage supports microSD card, which means the storage is expandable to best fits your needs.
Furthermore, the Nord CE 3 Lite is equipped with a large 5000 mAh non removable battery, which supports 67W fast charging. This means the phone can be charged from 0% to 100% in just 42 minutes, which is a great feature for users who are always on the go.
The OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite runs on Android 13 with OxygenOS 13.1 for OnePlus on top. The OxygenOS 13.1 is a custom Android-based operating system developed by OnePlus, which offers additional features and customization options compared to stock Android.
Additionally, this android phone features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for secure and quick access. The phone also has AI face unlock, which provides an alternative way to unlock the phone. The Nord CE 3 Lite also supports dual-SIM functionality, along with 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, IR blaster, and a USB Type-C port.
OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite Price and Availability
OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite price starts at between $ 286.00 / € 329.00 / £ 299.00 / ₹ 19,999 / C$ 845.00. The OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite price in Nigeria starts at around ₦240,000.
OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite Specs
Here are a few specs of the OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite:
- Platform: Android 13, OxygenOS 13.1
- Processor: Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm) Octa Core Processor (2.2 GHz dual-core Kryo 660 Gold and 1.7 GHz hexa-core Kryo 660 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Colours: Pastel Lime, Chromatic Gray
- Dimension: 165.5 x 76 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 195 g
- SIM Type: Dual SIM
- SIM Count: Nano SIM
- Display: 6.72 inches IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2400 pixels (~391 ppi density), 120Hz Refresh Rate, 550 nits (typ), 680 nits (peak) Brightness, 20:9 aspect ratio, ~87.1% screen-to-body ratio
- Screen Protection: Yes, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 108 MP (wide), f/1.8, PDAF + 2 MP (macro), f/2.4 + 2 MP (depth), f/2.4 Triple Camera
- Rear Camera Features: LED Flash, HDR, Panorama, 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 16 MP (wide), f/2.4 Camera, HDR, Panorama, 1080p@30fps
- Built-in Storage: 128GB, 256GB
- Memory Card Support: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 – International
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: LTE Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66 – International
- 5G: 5G Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 77, 78 SA/NSA – International
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type-C 2.0, OTG
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS, BDS, QZSS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (side mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: –
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: 5000 MAh Non removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: 67W Fast Charging Capacity