Below is the power rate for energy consumers in Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Kwara and parts of Ekiti states under the Ibadan Distribution Company of the PHCN. The new energy rates took effect from June 1, 2013 and is valid until May 31, 2014. A new power tariff will take effect June 1, 2014.
2013 Energy Rates for Ibadan District
Compare with 2012 Ibadan Disco Electricity Tariff
|Tariff Class||Energy Unit Cost (N/KWH)||Fixed Charge (N/Month)|
|Street Lighting S1||13.55||500|
Note Valid only for Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Kwara and part of Ekiti states until May 31, 2014.
2013 Energy Tariff
Here are the electricity tariff for other states in Nigeria.
- Energy Tariff for Edo, Delta, Ondo, and parts of Ekiti
- Energy Tariff for Electricity Tariff for Abuja, Nasarawa, Niger, Kogi
- Energy Tariff for Electricity Tariff for Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo, Abia
More PHCN & Energy Articles
- 2012 Electricity Tariff
- PHCN New Energy/Power Tariff not as it sounds
- Benefits prepayment meters by PHCN
- Cheating your electronic electric energy meter
- DDSY111 Pre payment meter
- Prepayment meter installation guide
- Review of monitor unit of electronic energy prepayment meter
- How to Recharge Prepayment Meter