Below is the new power rate for consumers under the Enugu Distribution Company of the PHCN. The Enugu Distribution Company covers the South Eastern States of Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo, and Abia. It is based on the new price adjustment Multi-Year Tariff Order (MYTO 2), which took effect from June 1, 2013.
Power Tariff Finder
2013 Power Rates for South East Nigeria
|Tariff Class||Energy Unit Cost (N/KWH)||Fixed Charge (N/Month)|
|Street Lighting S1||14.84||650|
Note Valid only for Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo, and Abia until May 31, 2014.
2013 Power Tariff
Here are the electricity tariff for other states in Nigeria.
- Power Tariff for Edo, Delta, Ondo, and parts of Ekiti
- Power Tariff for Electricity Tariff for Abuja, Nasarawa, Niger, Kogi
More PHCN & Energy Articles
- 2012 Electricity Tariff
- PHCN New Energy/Power Tariff not as it sounds
- Benefits prepayment meters by PHCN
- Cheating your electronic electric energy meter
- DDSY111 Pre payment meter
- Prepayment meter installation guide
- Review of monitor unit of electronic energy prepayment meter
- How to Recharge Prepayment Meter