Power Inverters deliver backup power to your home or office during power failure. They are just like the power generator, but without the noise, pollution, and need for fuel. If you are looking for cheap, but good quality pure sine wave power inverters, Bluegate is a good brand to lookout for. Bluegate Inverter offer reliable backup power at an affordable price.
Bluegate Inverter Price & Availability
Low cost Bluegate inverter is available in Nigeria. Two models, the Bluegate BG1000 and BG2400, both of which deliver 640W and 1,400W respectively and are available at a price range of between 60,000 Naira and 100,000 Naira depending on your location in Nigeria.
Bluegate BG2000 inverter which offers 1200W costs between 65,000 Naira and 90,000 Naira. Note that the price does not include the battery.
Bluegate Inverter Prices
- 1KVA / 12V – 60,000 Naira
- 2KVA / 24V – 66,000 NGN
- 3.4KVA / 24V – 130,000 Naira
- 1.5KVA / 24V (Solar Hybrid) – 87,000 Naira
- 3.5KVA / 24V (Rack Mount) – 155,000 NGN
- 5.5KVA / 24V (Rack Mount) – 207,000 NGN
- 10KVA / 192V – 494,000 NGN
- For Latest Prices, Click Here
Bluegate Inverter Battery Price
- 12V / 200V Inverter Battery – 102,000 Naira to 115,000 Naira
Affordable Bluegate Inverters
Gone are the days when you need 100,000 Naira to buy a Bluegate inverter.
With as low as 60,000 Naira, you can now buy a low cost Bluegate Inverter that can match the power of your small ‘I big pass my neighbour’ generator, supplying enough power for your computer, TV, DVD player, etc.
All you now need is to buy an inverter battery and you will start enjoying backup power without the noise and the risk of Carbon Monoxide and Carbon dioxide poisoning.
Bluegate inverters offer fast charging time, ensuring your battery charge up quickly whenever the power is on. They are also compatible with power generators for charging during prolonged power failure.
Bluegate Inverters offer pure sine wave, which supplies clean energy that will not harm or damage your home or office electronics, making them great for sensitive devices like TV and computers.
Bluegate Inverter also offer overload and short circuit protection and intelligent battery management.
Buy Bluegate Inverters Online Click Here
Bluegate Inverter Specs & Features
- Output Power: 640W, 1200W (BG2000)
- Intelligent long time mode
- Microprocessor controlled
- Energy saving function with UPS green mode
- Cold start
- Intelligent battery management
- SMD technology
- Battery swappable
- Bypass output
- Voltage rating:20VAC
- Frequency rating: 50Hz
- Voltage range[Input]: Inverter mode: 120-300VAC/ UPS mode: 145-285VAC
- Phase: Single phase
- Frequency range: 38 – 70Hz
- Voltage[Output] (Utility mode): Inverter mode: 160 – 260V/UPS mode: 190-260V
- (Battery mode): 220VAC+10%
- Frequency (Utility mode):same as utility
- (Battery mode): 50Hz+1Hz
- Waveform (Utility mode):Tracking utility
- (Battery mode): sine wave
- Power Factor:0.8
- Protection: Overload/short circuit/overheat
- Transfer time: 6ms
Power Related Topics
- How to Buy an Inverter
- Sukam Inverter Price in Nigeria
- Innova Inverter
- Mercury Inverter Price in Nigeria
- Compare Inverter Prices in Nigeria
- Solar Energy Systems
- Inverter Prices
- Prag Inverter Price in Nigeria
- Luminous Inverter Price in Nigeria
- Solar Inverter
- Tripp Lite Inverter Price in Nigeria
- How to Buy a Generator