iLife X5 is another smart robotic vacuum cleaner from iLife owned by Chuwi. The vacuum cleaner can clean both wet and dry surfaces. iLife X5 offers two suction power levels depending on your cleaning needs. The cleaner is also relatively quiet at less than 40dB.
iLife X5 Key Specs & Features
- Two Suction Power Settings (550 Pa and 850Pa)
- Anti-Collision System
- Drop Avoidance System
- 0.30 Litre Water Tank & 0.30 Litre Dirt Bin
- Wet and Dry Mopping
- Up to 90 minutes Run Time
- Automatic and Manual Cleaning
- HEPA Filter
- Low Noise, less than 40dB
The iLife X5 offers similar smart features as other smart robotic vacuum cleaners from iLife. It has an anti-collision system that prevents it from hitting into objects like furniture while cleaning and a drop avoidance system that prevents it from dropping to the ground when cleaning elevated surface.
The smart vacuum cleaner comes with a virtual wall accessory that prevent the robotic cleaning from cleaning certain areas of the room.
You can set two suction power level depending on your needs. The iLife X5 can suck dirt at 550pa and 850 pa. Setting suction at a low suction level reduces noise, offering a more quiet cleaning.
iLife X5 smart robotic vacuum cleaner also supports automatic cleaning modes and schedule cleaning. You can set when you want the cleaning to begin. However, unlike more recent robotic vacuum cleaners from iLife like the iLife V7s and the iLife V5 Pro, you cannot actually set the exact time.
For the V7s and the V5 Pro if you set cleaning to say 7:00 on the remote, the vacuum cleaner will start cleaning at 7am. However, for the iLife X5 setting the same time will start cleaning in 7 hours from the time you entered the setting. iLife X5 also supports spot cleaning.
Cleaning Dry and Wet Surfaces
The iLife X5 smart robotic vacuum cleaner comes with a 0.3 litre water tank and a 0.3 litre dirt bin. Both however are not installed at the same time. You attach the water tank when you want to do wet mopping and the dirt bag when you want to vacuum clean a surface.
During wet mopping or dry mopping, you attach the blue rag, which dries the liquid on the floor or cleans stains on floor. When doing ordinary vacuum on a dry surface, you do not need to attach the rag. The rotating side brushes will be collecting dirt and dust from the floor and directing them towards the vacuum opening where they are sucked into the dirt bin.
The iLife X5 smart robotic vacuum cleaner can clean for 90 minutes on full charge. It takes between four and five hours to fully charge the battery.
Pricing & Availability
The iLife X5 Robotic Vacuum Cleaners are available at retailers like Gearbest and AliExpress. iLife X5 Robotic Vacuum Cleaners price ranges from $155 to $290 depending on the store.
iLife X5 Smart Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Specs
Here are a few specs of the iLife X5 Smart Robotic Vacuum Cleaners:
- Type: Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- Cleaning Modes: Multiple Modes: Automatic, Manual, Spot, Edge
- Suction Power: 550pa and 850pa (2 Modes)
- Cleaning Range: up to 180 square cm
- Dry Vacuum: Yes
- Mopping: Yes (Wet Mopping and Dry Mopping)
- Remote Control: Yes (with LCD screen), requires 2 AAA batteries
- Noise Level: less than 40dB
- Dimension: 30 x 30 x 7.7 cm
- Weight: 2kg
- Auto Docking: Yes
- Filter Type: HEPA Filter (User Replaceable)
- Anti-Collision System: Yes
- Drop Avoidance System: Yes
- Virtual Wall: Yes
- Dirt Bin: 0.3 Litre
- Water Tank: 0.3 Litre
- Battery Capacity: 2,600 mAh
- Run Time: up to 90 minutes
- Auto Charging: Yes (Manual Charging also supported)
- Voltage: 100V – 220V
More on Vacuum Cleaner & Appliances
- LG Hom-Bot Turbo+ Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- LG Roboking Vacuum Cleaner
- Philips FC8130 Vacuum Cleaner
- Philips FC6142 Vacuum Cleaner
- Best Kitchen Appliances
- Best Cooking Appliances