Power rate for energy consumers in Plateau, Bauchi, Benue and Gombe states under the Jos Distribution Company of the PHCN. The new energy rate is valid until May 31, 2014. A new power tariff will take effect June 1, 2014.
Power Tariff in Nigeria
2013 Power Rates for Jos District
Compare with 2012 Jos Disco Electricity Tariff
|Tariff Class||Energy Unit Cost (N/KWH)||Fixed Charge (N/Month)|
|Street Lighting S1||17.00||1,395|
Note Valid only for Plateau, Bauchi, Benue and Gombe states until May 31, 2014.
2013 Energy Tariff
Here are the electricity tariff for other states in Nigeria.
- Power Tariff for Edo, Delta, Ondo, and parts of Ekiti
- Power Tariff for Electricity Tariff for Abuja, Nasarawa, Niger, Kogi
- Power Tariff for Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo, Abia
- Power Tariff for Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Kwara and parts of Ekiti
More PHCN & Energy Articles
- 2012 Electricity Tariff
- PHCN New Energy/Power Tariff not as it sounds
- Benefits prepayment meters by PHCN
- Cheating your electronic electric energy meter
- DDSY111 Pre payment meter
- Prepayment meter installation guide
- Review of monitor unit of electronic energy prepayment meter
- How to Recharge Prepayment Meter