Where to Buy Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
It was announced alongside the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite bringing flagship-level quality to mid-range models. The major highlight apart from the processor is the camera which Samsung claims will make you shoot like a pro that you are not.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Key Specs & Features
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O display 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~394 PPI density)
- 2.84 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855
- Android 10.0
- 6GB RAM / 8GB RAM
- 128GB Inbuilt Storage, up to 1TB SDcard
- 48 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP Tri Rear Camera
- 32 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (Under display)
- 4G LTE Network
- Samsung Pay
- Samsung DeX (Desktop experience support)
- 25W super-fast wired charging
- 4,500 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
On the body, there is nothing new or spectacular about the phone. We are already used to the rectangle camera, the punch hole, and the on-screen fingerprint scanner. Just that the phone offers a full-screen display.
The body, on the other hand, comes with a premium innovative design. It’s made of glass and aluminum. The smooth panel house the camera with an LED flash and also the branded logo.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite measures 162.5 x 75.6 x 8.1 mm in dimensions and weight 186 grams which is a little bit lighter than the Note 10 Lite.
On the front, the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite packs a bigger screen size of a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O display. As you can see, the display panel has a bigger size than the Galaxy S10+’s 6.4-inch QHD+ screen and is equally embedded with a fingerprint sensor.
Another noticeable design difference between this model and the Galaxy S10 is that even though both models pack a punch-hole design, the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite’s is centrally placed and not right-aligned like it is on the other Galaxy S10 device.
The screen has display protection and it carries support for Always-on display and HDR which will bring the best user experience when viewing.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite has a triple camera setup which is the same as the one on the Galaxy A51. The camera consist of a primary 48-megapixel f/2.0 camera with Super Steady OIS, a 12-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide and a 5-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera.
The new Super Steady OIS is paired with the camera’s Super Steady mode for higher stability in action-focused photos and videos as well.
Meanwhile, on the punch hole, selfies lovers will get a front shooter of 32-megapixel f/2.2 camera. The main camera is paired with LED flash, panorama, HDR and can shoot 4K video resolution.
Hardware and Software
Behind the wheel is a powerful Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 SOC based on 7nm process technology. It also has an octa-core with a processing speed of 2.84 GHz and Adreno 640 for graphics and gaming.
The S10 Lite is available in two storage units. The first has 6GB RAM, while the bigger model has ample 8GB RAM.
Both models come with a native inbuilt storage of 128GB which is expandable via micro SD card up to 1 TB. Booting the phone is an Android 10.0 operating system with One UI 2 user interface on top.
Battery and Network
On the inside is a 4,500mAh battery keeping the lights on with support for 25W super-fast wired charging. Other features on the phone include Bixby, AR Emoji, Samsung Pay and more.
The dual SIM card has 4G LTE networks for fast browsing and downloads. You will also get WiFi for a wireless connection, Bluetooth, GPS for navigation and location tracking, while the 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector is for charging and file transfer.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Price And Availability
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is expected to cost around 650 EUR. This is about 260,000 Naira in Nigeria and 74,000 Ksh in Kenya. Those in Ghana can get it at a price of 4,200 Ghs.
It is not yet available for purchase. The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite will be available in Prism Black, White and Blue colors.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Specs
Here are a few specs of the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite:
- Platform: Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Processor: 2.84 GHz Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 2.42 GHz Tri-core Kryo 485 & 1.78 GHz Quad-core Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Memory: 6GB RAM / 8 GB RAM
- Colours: Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Blue
- Dimension: 162.5 x 75.6 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 186 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM) or Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~394 ppi density), Always on Display, HDR
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 48 MP (wide) + 12 MP (ultrawide) + 5 MP (macro) Triple Camera
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 32 MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 128 GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes up to 1 TB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Yes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes USB 2.0, USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Under display)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes (with dedicated mic)
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 4500 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes