Infinix Note 11 is the standard edition of the 2021 Infinix Note Series, a successor to the Note 10. It offers the smallest display of the series, though still measuring 6.7-inches. The brilliant AMOLED display also ensures a great viewing experience for watching movies and browsing the web. Infinix Note 11 features a decent battery life with fast charging and a good camera.
Where to Buy Infinix Note 11
Infinix Note 11 Key Specs and Features
- 6.7 inches AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2400 pixels (~393 ppi density)
- Android 11, XOS 10
- 4GB, 6GB RAM
- MediaTek Helio G88 (12nm) Octa Core Processor
- 50 MP + 2 MP + QVGA Triple Rear camera
- 16 MP Front Camera
- 64GB, 128GB Built-in Storage
- Fingerprint sensor (side mounted)
- 4G LTE
- 5000 mAh non-removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
Infinix Note 11 features a sleek design measuring just 7.9 mm in thickness. The all plastic body has a Nano-coating that gives it a polished finishing. The front is covered in glass.
Camera placement on the back of the phone is similar to the other members of the Note 11 series. The design of the cutout for the front camera is however different with this Infinix phone featuring an semi-circle cutout, a departure from the infinity-O cutout offered on the other members of the family.
Infinix Note 11 features a brilliant 6.7-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels (393 ppi). This display is smaller than the 6.95-inch IPS display provided in the rest of the family like the Infinix Note 11s, Note 11i, and Note 11 Pro.
The display offers a good quality viewing experience with 100000:1 contrast, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, and up to 650 nits brightness.
On the rear, you get a 50 megapixels wide angle lens with an aperture of f/1.6 and phase detection autofocus, a 2 megapixels depth camera, and a QVGA AI camera. The rear camera supports 1440p Video recording and sports a quad-LED flash.
A 16 megapixels camera is provided in the front for taking selfies. The selfies camera can record full HD videos.
Hardware and Software
Infinix Note 11 is powered by the MediaTek Helio G88 processor. The processor is built on a dual-cluster architecture with a dual-core Cortex-A75 clocked at 2.0GHz and a hexa-core Cortex-A55 also clocked at 1.8GHz.
You also get 64GB or 128GB built-in storage and 4GB or 6GB RAM. If you need more storage capacity the android phone has a dedicated microSD slot that supports up to 2TB memory card.
A non-removable 5000mAh battery is also provided with 33W fast charging capability.
On the software side, the Infinix Note 11 runs XOS 10 user interface on top of the Android 11 operating system.
This smartphone features a 3.5mm headphone jack, a USB Type-C port with OTG support, low energy Bluetooth 5.0, and dual-band WiFi. Internet connectivity is capped at 4G LTE.
Infinx Note 11 Price and Availability
Infinix Note 11 price in Nigeria starts at around 112,000 Naira. The Note 11 costs around 1521 GHC in Ghana, 3,950 EGP in Egypt, 20,200 KES in Kenya, and 12,120 INR in India.
This affordable android phone in the Infinix Note series was announced on November 3, 2021 and became available for purchase starting December 8, 2021.
Infinix Note 11 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Infinix Note 11:
- Platform: Android 11, XOS 10
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G88 (12nm) Octa Core Processor (2.0 GHz dual-core Cortex-A75 and 1.8 GHz hexa-core Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory: 4GB, 6GB RAM
- Colours: Celestial Snow, Glacier Green, Graphite Black
- Dimension: 164.4 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 184 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 6.7 inches AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2400 pixels (~393 ppi density), up to 650 nits Brightness, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, ~86.0% screen-to-body ratio
- Screen Protection: Yes (Glass)
- Foldable Display: –
- Rear Camera: 50 MP f/1.6 (wide) PDAF + 2 MP f/2.4 (depth) + QVGA AI Camera
- Rear Camera Features: Quad-LED Flash, HDR, Panorama, [email protected]
- Front Camera: 16 MP Camera, [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 64GB, 128GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, microSDXC (dedicated slot), up to 2TB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: LTE band 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 41, 40
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes, HSPA 42.2 Mbps (downloads)
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0
- NFC: Yes, (market/region dependent)
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with dual speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, GPS with A-GPS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (side mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: –
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: 5000 mAh non-removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: 33W Fast Charging Capacity