The Infinix Note 11s is more or less like the Infinix Note 11 Pro, but with a slightly downgraded camera. It still features the same massive display as the Pro Edition with the impressive 120Hz refresh rate. Infinix Note 11s also features the same processor and comparable battery life as the Pro Edition.
Where to Buy Infinix Note 11s
Infinix Note 11s Key Specs and Features
- 6.95 inches IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2460 pixels (~387 ppi density), 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Android 11, XOS 10
- 4GB, 6GB, 8GB RAM
- Mediatek Helio G96 (12 nm) Octa core Processor
- 50 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP Triple Rear Camera
- 16 MP Front Camera
- 64GB, 128GB Built-in Storage
- Fingerprint Sensor (side mounted)
- 4G LTE
- 5000 mAh non-removable Li-Po Battery
A Massive Display
Infinix Note 11s features a massive 6.95-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels (387 ppi). This is the same quality display as was provided for the Note 11 Pro offering a brilliant viewing experience.
The display offers Low Blue Light Technology Certified by TÜV Rheinland. This reduces eye fatigue, protects your eyes from harmful effects of overexposure to blue light and results in a more pleasurable viewing experience.
You also get 120Hz refresh rate, which offers smoother experience on fast paced content like when watching action movies or playing games. The display offers up to 180Hz touch sampling rate which means faster response time for touch. Fast response time can be beneficial when playing games. The Infinix Note 11s sounds like a decent gaming phone.
The smartphone features an all plastic body available in Haze Green, Mithril Gray, Symphony Cyan.
Cameras is the one area that the Infinix Note 11s did not match-up with the Pro Edition. The main wide-angle lens has been downgraded from 64 megapixels to 50 megapixels while the 13 megapixels telephoto lens has been swapped out for a 2 megapixels macro lens with no telephoto lens provided.
The rear camera supports 1440p Video recording, phase detection autofocus, has a quad-LED flash with a good low light performance.
A 16 megapixels camera with AI beauty features is provided in the front for taking selfies. The selfies camera can record full HD videos.
Chipset, Memory, and Battery
Infinix Note 11s is powered by a MediaTek Helio G96 chipset. The chipset is built on 12 nm technology with a dual-cluster architecture with a dual-core Cortex-A76 clocked at 2.05GHz and a hexa-core Cortex-A55 also clocked at 2.0GHz. This processor the same as the top of the line 2022 series, the Infinix Note 12 VIP as well as the Infinix Note 12 Turbo and Infinix Note 12 G96.
You also get 64GB or 128GB UFS 2.2 built-in storage with 4GB, 6GB, or 8GB RAM. If you need more storage capacity the android phone has a dedicated microSD slot that supports up to 2TB memory card.
The android phone also features Extended RAM similar to the Infinix Zero 5G and Hot 12i enabling you add up to 3GB additional RAM capacity. This technology similar to the Memory Fusion tech in the Tecno Spark 8C enables you increase the RAM capacity of your phone by adding additional RAM by using a portion of the storage (ROM) to build a virtual memory that increases the available memory for active apps and creating a smoother performance.
The same 5000 mAh non-removable battery available for the other members of the 2021 Infinix Note series including the Infinix Note 11 and Note 11i are provided here. You also get fast charging capacity with a 33W charger supported.
Infinix Note 11s runs XOS 10 user interface on top of the Android 11 operating system.
This smartphone features a 3.5mm headphone jack, a USB Type-C port with OTG support, low energy Bluetooth 5.0, and dual-band WiFi. Internet connectivity is capped at 4G LTE.
Infinx Note 11s Price and Availability
Infinix Note 11s price starts around $209 at leading global online stores. The Note 11s is expected to cost around 135,000 Naira in Nigeria.
This affordable android phone in the Infinix Note series was announced and became available for purchase starting November, 2021.
Infinix Note 11s Specs
Here are a few specs of the Infinix Note 11s:
- Platform: Android 11, XOS 10
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G96 (12 nm) Octa core Processor (2.05 GHz dual-core Cortex-A76 and 2.0 GHz hexa-core Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Memory: 4GB, 6GB, 8GB RAM
- Colours: Haze Green, Mithril Gray, Symphony Cyan
- Dimension: 173.1 x 78.4 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: –
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 6.95 inches IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2460 pixels (~387 ppi density), 120Hz Refresh Rate, ~84.5% screen-to-body ratio
- Screen Protection: Yes (Glass)
- Foldable Display: –
- Rear Camera: 50 MP f/1.6 (wide) PDAF + 2 MP f/2.4 (macro) + 2 MP f/2.4 (depth)
- Rear Camera Features: Quad-LED Flash, HDR, Panorama, [email protected]
- Front Camera: 16 MP Camera, [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 64GB, 128GB (UFS 2.2)
- Memory Card Support: microSDXC (dedicated slot), up to 2TB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: LTE band 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 41, 40 or LTE band 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41 or LTE band 1, 3, 7, 8, 20, 28
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes, HSPA 42.2 Mbps / 5.76 Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with dual speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, GPS with A-GPS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (side mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: –
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: 5000 mAh non-removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: 33W Fast Charging Capacity