Umidigi F3 Pro 5G is similar to the Umidigi F3 5G in design and other unique features. It is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 700 and 5G enabled just like Oppo A78. The Umidigi F3 Pro 5G also features a 6.7-inch display, 48MP triple rear camera, 16MP front camera, Android 12 OS out of the box, and a 6000 mAh battery.
Where to Buy UmiDigi F3 Pro 5G
Umidigi F3 Pro 5G Key Specs and Features
- 6.6 inch IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2408 pixels (401 ppi)
- Android 13
- 6GB or 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Mediatek MT6833V Dimensity 700 (7nm) Octa-core Processor
- 48 MP + 8MP + 5 MP AI Triple Rear Camera
- 16 MP Front Camera
- 128GB or 256GB UFS 2.1 Built-in Storage
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side Mounted)
- Face Unlock
- 4G LTE Support
- 5G Support
- Wireless FM Radio
- 18W Fast Charging Capacity
- 6000 mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
Umidigi F3 Pro 5G has a solid and slim body built, with a metal frame and glass front. The metal frame provides structural rigidity and helps protect the affordable 5G android phone from drops and impacts, while the matte finished rear panels give the phone a premium look and feel.
The front of the android phone is has a 6.7 inches display with curved edges. This screen measures 83.2% screen-to-body ratio, leaving about 2.7% for the bezels around the display. The top bezel has a dewdrop notch to house the front facing camera.
Additionally, the 6.7 inches has a resolution of 720 x 1650 pixels and 20.6:9 aspect ratio, thus provides an immersive viewing experience, to comfortably browse the web, use apps, and watch videos.
On the back, the three cameras and the dual-LED flash sits on a rectangular shaped camera module. There is also the inscription “Beyond Dreams” and Umidigi 5G logo at the back of the 5G phone.
On the right side of the Umidigi phone is the volume rocker and power button integrated with the fingerprint sensor. The left has the SIM slot and a customized shortcut key. By default, this customized button is set to activate Google Assistant when pressed and held, but it can be customized to perform a variety of other functions.
Additionally, at the top sits the 3.5mm headphone jack and mic, while the bottom has a USB-C connector and the second microphone.
The Umidigi F3 Pro 5G features a triple camera setup on the back, with the primary camera using a Sony 48MP sensor. This camera is supported by a 5MP depth sensor and a 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, which allows for a variety of different photography modes and effects.
The Sony 48MP sensor is capable of capturing high-resolution images with excellent detail and color accuracy, even in low-light conditions. The camera also features AI-powered software that can automatically adjust settings such as exposure and focus to produce the best possible results. With the 6-element Lens, this camera is capable of producing sharp and detailed images with minimal distortion or color fringing.
The 5MP depth sensor is used to capture portrait shots, which can be enhanced with bokeh effects to create a professional-looking background blur. The 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens allows users to capture a wider field of view, making it ideal for landscape shots or group photos.
Additionally, the Umidigi F3 Pro 5G features a 16MP front-facing camera that is capable of capturing high-quality selfies and supporting video calls. The front camera also includes a variety of features and modes, including portrait mode, beauty mode, and HDR.
Hardware and Software
Just like the Umidigi F3 5G model, the Pro version is also powered by a Mediatek Dimensity 700 (7nm). The chipset offers a dual-cluster architecture with a dual-core Cortex-A76 clocked at 2.2GHz and hexa-core Cortex A55 clocked at 2.0GHz.
It is also paired with Arm Mali-G57 MC2 for graphic processing and offers up to 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB UFS 2.1 built-in storage. This phone also supports expandable storage up to 512GB using the MicroSD card.
In terms of software, the Umidigi F3 Pro 5G runs on Android 12 out of the box, with the Umidigi UI overlaid on top. The Umidigi UI offers a custom user interface that includes a variety of features and customization options.
The phone also includes a variety of connectivity options, including support for 5G networks, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC and GPS. It also includes a USB Type-C port for charging and data transfer, as well as a 3.5mm headphone jack for audio.
Furthermore, Umidigi F3 Pro 5G is equipped with a 6000mAh battery, which is a relatively larger battery than the regular Umidigi F3 5G which sports only 5150 mAh battery. This phone also supports 18W fast charging capacity.
Umidigi F3 Pro 5G Price and Availability
Umidigi F3 Pro 5G price starts around $239.99 at leading online stores like AliExpress. The Umidigi F3 Pro 5G costs about 195,000 Naira in Nigeria, 4,200 GHC in Ghana and 61,900 KES in Kenya.
Umidigi F3 Pro 5G Specs
Here are a few specs of the Umidigi F3 Pro 5G:
- Platform: Android 13 (Stock Android)
- Processor: Mediatek Dimensity 700 (7 nm) Octa-core Processor (2.2GHz dual-core Cortex A76 and 2.0GHz hexa-core Cortex A53)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Memory: 6GB or 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Colours: Matte Sliver, Starry Black
- Dimension: 168.3 x 76.6 x 8.75 mm
- Weight: 195 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- Display: 6.6 inch IPS Display, 1080 x 2408 pixels (401 ppi), 20.6:9 aspect ratio
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 48 MP (wide), f/1.8 aperture, 78° FoV + 8 MP (ultra wide), f/2.2 aperture, 120° FoV + 5MP (macro), f/2.4 aperture Quad Camera, 2k/1080p@30fps Videos
- Rear Camera Features: Panorama, HDR, Dual-LED Flash, AI
- Front Camera: 16MP Camera, AI, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p@30fps Videos
- Built-in Storage: 128 GB or 256 GB UFS 2.1
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 512 GB via microSD card (uses hybrid slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900) – SIM 1 and SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA Band 1(2100), 2(1900), 4(1700), 5( 850), 6(800), 8(900), 19(800)
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, FDD LTE bands B1 /2 /3 /4 /5 /6 /7 /8 /12 /13 /17 /18 /19 /20 /26 /28A /28B /66 /71, TDD LTE bands 34 /38 /39 /40 /41
- 5G: Yes, 5G NR Bands N1/2/3/5/7/8/20/25/28/38/40/41/66/77/78
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes, Dual 5G
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.1
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: USB Type-C, USB on the Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes (With Built-in Antenna, no need to connect headphone)
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Side)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes (with dedicated mic)
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes (Google Pay)
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 6000 mAh Non removable Li-Po Battery
- Gaming Time: –
- Video Playback: Up to 10 hours
- Talktime: Up to 20 hours
- Standby Time: up to 320 hours
- Fast Charging: Yes, 18W Fast Charging Capacity