Umidigi Bison X10G NFC is more or less like the Bison X10G with added NFC support, fingerprint sensor, and twice the built-in storage. It is exactly the same as the Bison X10S NFC except for the different finishing. While the Umidigi Bison X10G NFC sports a Hack Black rubber finish, the X10S NFC has a Storm Grey AG Matte Fiberglass finish.
Where to Buy UmiDigi Bison X10G NFC
Umidigi Bison X10G NFC Key Specs and Features
- 6.53 inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1600 pixels (~269 ppi density), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Stock Android 11
- UNISOC Tiger T310 Quad-core Processor
- 4GB RAM
- 16 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP AI Triple Rear Camera
- 8 MP Front Camera
- Underwater Camera
- Push to Talk (PTT)
- 64GB Built-in Storage, up to 256GB memory card
- Rugged Build: IP68, IP69K, MIL-STD-810G
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side Mounted)
- Face Unlock
- 4G LTE Support
- NFC Support
- Google Pay Support
- Two Customizable Buttons
- Built-in FM Antenna
- 6150 mAh Non-removable Li-ion Battery
Design and Display
Umidigi Bison X10G NFC is IP68, IP69K, and MIL-STD-810G certified with an industrial rubber finish that is both watertight and airtight. It is rugged to military standard and can survive falls of up to 1.8 meters and up to 30 minutes in up to 1.5 meters of water.
Umidigi Bison X10G NFC sports a 6.53-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The display is decent for watching movies and browsing the web.
You get a fingerprint sensor on the left side of the smartphone. This Umidigi Bison phone also feature the two customizable buttons available in other X10 models. One of the buttons can be used for underwater photography while the other can be used for the Push to Talk feature.
The customizable buttons can also be programmed in such a way that single clicks, double clicks, or long presses of the button can activate specific actions like access an app or function like take a screenshot.
Umidigi Bison X10G NFC features a 16 megapixels primary sensor with an aperture of f/2.2 and 6-element lens, a 5 megapixels macro camera, and an 8 megapixels ultrawide camera with a 119° field of view.
You also get an AI enhanced 8 megapixels camera with f/2.2 aperture and 5-element lens for taking selfies and for Face Unlock.
Hardware and Software
Umidigi Bison X10G NFC runs Android 11 on a Unisoc T310 (12nm) Quad-core chipset. This is the same chipset found in all the members of the Bison X10S / G series as well as the Umidigi A11s, the A13s, and Power 5S.
The chipset is built on a dual-cluster architecture with a Cortex-A75 processor clocked at 2.0GHz and tri-core Cortex-A55 clocked at 1.8GHz. This is a less premium chipset compared to the T610 provided in the Power 7 Max.
This Umidigi phone offers 4GB RAM with 64GB built-in storage. You can upgrade the built-in storage via a hybrid microSD slot with support for up to 256GB of additional storage via a memory card. However, you would have to sacrifice one SIM card slot as one of the SIM slots also doubles as a microSD slot.
The built-in 6150 mAh battery should provide a solid battery performance.
The android phone has a built-in FM antenna, which means you do not need to plug in a earphone to the headphone jack to listen to FM radio, making it very convenient. You also get a 3.5mm headphone jack, a USB Type-C port and Bluetooth 5.0.
It supports 4G LTE with dual 4G VoLTE and dual-Wi-Fi.
Umidigi Bison X10G NFC Price and Availability
Umidigi Bison X10G NFC price starts around $109.99 at leading online stores. The Umidigi Bison X10G NFC price in Nigeria starts at about 122,900 Naira, 690 GHC in Ghana and 14,500 KSH in Kenya.
The smartphone is currently available for purchase on leading retail stores like AliExpress and Jumia. It was launched in December, 2021.
Umidigi Bison X10G NFC Specs
Here are a few specs of the Umidigi Bison X10G NFC:
- Platform: Android 11
- Processor: UNISOC Tiger T310 Quad-core Processor (2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 and 1.8 GHz tri-core Cortex-A55)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8300
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Colours: Hack Black
- Dimension: 172.07 x 83.82 x 13.1 mm
- Weight: 279 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 6.53 inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1600 pixels (~269 ppi density), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: –
- Rear Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0 + 8 MP, f/2.2, 119° FoV + 5 MP
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus / Continuous shooting / Digital zoom / HDR / Touch focus / Face detection / Dual LED Flash, 1080p Video
- Front Camera: 8 MP Camera, f/2.2, 1080p Video
- Built-in Storage: 64GB eMCC 5.1
- Memory Card Support: Yes, microSD, up to 256GB (hybrid slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 and SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: HSDPA Bands 1(2100), 2(1900), 4(1700), 5(850), 8(900)
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: FDD-LTE Bands B1 /2 /3 /4 /5 /7 /8 /12 /13 /17 /18 /19 /20 /26 /28A /28B /66 and TDD-LTE Bands B34 /38 /39 /40 /41
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes, HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE-A, dual VoLTE
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type-C (USB 2.0), USB-OTG
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes (With Built-in Antenna, no need to connect headphone)
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: –
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: –
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes (Google Pay)
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: 6150 mAh Non-removable Li-ion Battery
- Talktime: up to 52 hours
- Standby Time: up to 550 hours
- Fast Charging: 10W Charging Capacity