Umidigi Bison X10S NFC is like the name suggests a variant of the Bison X10S with support for NFC. Another notable difference, is that unlike the X10S, this Umidigi Bison phone offers a fingerprint sensor. It also features double the storage with a 64GB ROM. Umidigi Bison X10S NFC features a 6.53-inch display and comes in a Storm Grey AG Matte Fiberglass finish just like the X10S.
Where to Buy UmiDigi Bison X10s NFC
Just like the relationship between the Bison X10S and Bison X10G, the Bison X10S NFC and Bison X10G NFC share the same specs and only differ in their colour and finishing. While the X10S NFC offers a Storm Grey AG Matte Fiberglass finish, the X10G NFC has a Hack Black rubber finish.
Umidigi Bison X10s NFC Key Specs and Features
- 6.53 inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1600 pixels (~269 ppi density), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Stock Android 11
- UNISOC Tiger T310 Quad-core Processor
- 4GB RAM
- 16 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP AI Triple Rear Camera
- 8 MP Front Camera
- Underwater Camera
- Push to Talk (PTT)
- 64GB Built-in Storage, up to 256GB memory card
- Rugged Build: IP68, IP69K, MIL-STD-810G
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side Mounted)
- Face Unlock
- 4G LTE Support
- NFC Support
- Google Pay Support
- Two Customizable Buttons
- Built-in FM Antenna
- 6150 mAh Non-removable Li-ion Battery
Design and Display
Umidigi Bison X10S NFC is a rugged smartphone designed to support harsh environments. It comes with IP68, IP69K, and MIL-STD-810G certification making it able to survive falls of up to 1.8 meters. It can also be used for underwater photography thanks to its rugged build.
Umidigi Bison X10S NFC has a 6.53-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The display is decent for watching movies and browsing the web.
It features three cameras on the back with LED flash with a dewdrop notch for the front camera. You also get the two extra customizable buttons available in the Bison X10S and Bison X10G.
You can assign actions to the customizable buttons such that a single click, double click, or long press of the button will activate the action like access an app or function like take a screenshot. A fingerprint sensor is provided on the side of the device.
Umidigi Bison X10S NFC features a 16 megapixels main sensor with an aperture of f/2.2 and 6-element lens, a 5 megapixels macro camera, and an 8 megapixels ultrawide camera with a 119° field of view.
You get an AI enhanced front facing 8 megapixels camera with f/2.2 aperture and 5-element lens for taking selfies and for Face Unlock.
Hardware and Software
Umidigi Bison X10S NFC shares the same chipset as the Umidigi A13s, the A11s, Power 5S, and other X10S/G series. The Unisoc T310 (12nm) Quad-core chipset is built on a dual-cluster architecture with a Cortex-A75 processor clocked at 2.0GHz and tri-core Cortex-A55 clocked at 1.8GHz.
This Umidigi phone runs on Stock Android 11 out of the box. You get 4GB RAM and 64GB built-in storage expandable via a hybrid microSD slot with support for up to 256GB of additional storage via a memory card.
The android phone should good battery performance and stamina since it offers the same battery capacity as most members of the Umidigi Power Series, except for the the upcoming Power 7 Max. According to Umidigi, the 6150 mAh battery should deliver up to 52 hours talktime, up to 28 hours video playback and up to 550 hours standby time.
Like in the X10S and X10G, you useful tools like Noise Test, Compass, Gradienter, Height Measure, Magnifier, Protractor, Pedometer, and Plum bob to support your active lifestyle.
The affordable android phone features a 3.5mm headphone jack, a USB Type-C port and Bluetooth 5.0. It also comes with a built-in FM antenna, which means you do not need to plug in a earphone to the headphone jack to listen to FM radio, making it very convenient.
It supports 4G LTE with dual 4G VoLTE and dual-Wi-Fi.
Umidigi Bison X10S NFC Price and Availability
Umidigi Bison X10S NFC price starts around $111.99 at leading online stores. The Umidigi Bison X10S NFC price in Nigeria starts at around 122,900 Naira, 690 GHC in Ghana and 14,500 KSH in Kenya.
The smartphone is currently available for purchase on leading retail stores like AliExpress and Jumia. It was launched in December, 2021.
Umidigi Bison X10S NFC Specs
Here are a few specs of the Umidigi Bison X10S NFC:
- Platform: Android 11
- Processor: UNISOC Tiger T310 Quad-core Processor (2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 and 1.8 GHz tri-core Cortex-A55)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8300
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Colours: Storm Gray
- Dimension: 172.07 x 83.82 x 12.9 mm
- Weight: 279 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 6.53 inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1600 pixels (~269 ppi density), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: –
- Rear Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0 + 8 MP, f/2.2, 119° FoV + 5 MP
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus / Continuous shooting / Digital zoom / HDR / Touch focus / Face detection / Dual LED Flash, 1080p Video
- Front Camera: 8 MP Camera, f/2.2, 1080p Video
- Built-in Storage: 64GB eMCC 5.1
- Memory Card Support: Yes, microSD, up to 256GB (hybrid slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 and SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: HSDPA Bands 1(2100), 2(1900), 4(1700), 5(850), 8(900)
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: FDD-LTE Bands B1 /2 /3 /4 /5 /7 /8 /12 /13 /17 /18 /19 /20 /26 /28A /28B /66 and TDD-LTE Bands B34 /38 /39 /40 /41
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes, HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE-A, dual VoLTE
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type-C (USB 2.0), USB-OTG
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes (With Built-in Antenna, no need to connect headphone)
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: –
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: –
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes (Google Pay)
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: 6150 mAh Non-removable Li-ion Battery
- Talktime: up to 52 hours
- Standby Time: up to 550 hours
- Fast Charging: 10W Charging Capacity