NOKIA 1200 OR NOKIA 1208 WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE
Nokia 1200 and Nokia 1208 share a lot together. Nokia a household name for superior mobile phones manufactures both handsets of course. They are both cheap entry-level mobile phone designed for emerging markets. So what is the difference?
The major difference between Nokia 1200 and Nokia 1208 is that while Nokia 1200 has a monochrome display, Nokia 1208 is equipped with a colour display. This means that Nokia 1208 will cost a bit more than 1200, which is another difference.
Aside these all other features are the same. You can visit our Nokia 1200 brief review page or key features page for more information on Nokia 1200. Simply keep in mind the difference between the two.
Here are some common features/specifications of Nokia 1200 and 1208 for a quick view:
- 12 months Warranty for handset (in Nigeria)
- 6 months Warranty for included battery and charger (in Nigeria)
- Price range: N3,000 - N4,500 (Nokia 1200)
- Price range: N4,500 – N6,500 (Nokia 1208)
- Monochrome display (Nokia 1200)
- Colour display (Nokia 1208)
- Great messaging features
- Calendar type: Gregorian, Hijri or Automatic
- Distribution List
- Dust resistant keypads
- Mp3-grade and 32 polyphonic ringtones
- Call tracker
- Fast charging time and long talk time
- SMS Chat
- 20 missed calls list
- Call history list: 5 per entry
- Games: Soccer league (great game), Snake Xenzia, Rapid roll
- Delivery report: Receive SMS confirmation when the person you just sent an SMS receive your text
- Screened message
- Message counter
- Number screening
- Message Signature
- Demo: learn how to make call, receive call, send SMS, set alarm and ringtones
- Local Language support (Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba), menu, SMS, & user manual
- Key Guard
- Read our 1200 brief review page for details
Nokia 1200 and 1208 are available at all accredited Nokia mobile phone dealers in Nigeria. The major advantage of buying from an authorized dealer is that you are guaranteed to buy an original product. In addition, warranty is available only for genuine handsets.
Contact the number provided for information on partners within your area. You can also call for any enquiry.
For more information on Nokia dealers, stores, sales outlets and shops in Nigeria, visit our Nokia dealer page.
- Nokia 1200: key features
- Activate SMS Delivery report on Nokia 1200, Nokia 1208, & other mobile phones
- Breif review of Nokia 1200
- Nokia 2630 specs
- Nokia E51 for Business connectivity
- Nokia NSeries
- ZTE-F912 handset for mobile TV from MTN and DSTV
Labels: mobile phone