The new Facebook Timeline moved your tabs from its previous position on the left sidebar of your Facebook wall to the top, just below your cover photo. The Facebook Tabs are now larger and their new location makes them more prominent, making them more noticeable. The only problem is that only four tabs can be shown at a time, with the rest hidden.
This means that if you have more than four active tabs you may need to rearrange them to ensure that the most important ones show up on your Facebook Timeline.
How to Rearrange or reorder Facebook Tabs
Here is how to rearrange your Facebook tabs. Click on the drop down menu on the right of your fourth tab (the inverted triangle symbol).
This will expand your Facebook tabs, putting all of them in view. Hover the mouse pointer on the Tab you want to replace. This will reveal a pencil symbol on the top right corner of the tab. Click on the pencil symbol to reveal a drop down menu.
On the drop down menu select the Tab you want to replace current tab with. The two tabs will switch position. Continue the process until you get the tab order you want. However, Facebook needs to make the process easier with drag and drop support. What do you think?
More Facebook & Social Networking Content
- Pin & Unpin Posts on Facebook Timeline
- Facebook Timeline for Business & Fan pages
- Add Milestones to Facebook Timeline with Life Event Tab
- A Faster way to Hide & unhide posts on Facebook Timeline
- Unhide Posts on Facebook Timeline
- Highlight & Hide Posts Facebook Timeline
- Hide & Delete Posts from Facebook Timeline
- How to make your Facebook Cover Photo
- Cover Photo for your Facebook Timeline
- Facebook Timeline
- Facebook Open Graph for Timeline
- 2go is top Social networking & IM app in Nigeria
- Social networking & IM apps top for mobile subscribers in Nigeria
- Share Location with Facebook Places
- Social Networking popular on BlackBerry
- Facebook Adds Friends Activity Tab
- New Facebook UI with Timeline
- Google+ Social Network a Facebook alternative