With just 10% down payment, you can drive home select Mitsubishi nameplates this Christmas season via UBA auto finance. The remaining 90% is paid over a 60 months (five years) period. That is not all; you also get a free LCD TV or a water purifier as a gift. Mitsubishi models covered in this offer…

Find any post on Nigeria Technology Guide with just three clicks. Not all posts are included so you may also use our search bar to search for all posts on Nigeria Technology Guide. Here are the categories available on Nigeria Technology Guide; more categories will be added as the need arises: Jobs Nigeria: Job listing…

Here are some posts in Nigeria Technology Guide on Honda and Honda branded products like vehicles, generators, pumps, and so on. 2015 Honda Crosstour 2015 Honda Fit 2015 Honda Accord 2015 Honda CR-V 2015 Honda Civic Authorised Auto dealers Honda Honda Civic Honda CR-V 2008 Honda dealers for generators motorcycles pumps Prices of cars in…

If you are busy during workdays and only have time to browse the internet during weekends, then you should consider a weekend internet package. Multilinks Telkom has one of the cheapest weekend internet plans in Nigeria at N1,500 monthly. Weekend internet packages ideally give a subscriber access to internet from Friday night to late Sunday…

Here some Television reviews on Nigeria Technology Guide: Where to Buy LED TVs Online Jumia.com.ng – from₦21,795.00 View Offers Konga.com – from₦17,900.00 View Offers LG Scarlet full HD LCD TV review Samsung series 6 full HD LCD TV review Sharp Aquos full HDTV TV series review Samsung 46 inch LCD HDTV series 6 review LG…

Here are some posts containing reviews, features and specifications of vehicles on Nigeria Technology Guide. Get informed before you buy. Find reviews of cars from leading brands in, like Toyota, Nissan, Renault, Honda, Hyundai, Mercedes Benz, Brilliance, Kia, Skoda, BMW, Tata, Geely, VW, Ford, Audi, and so on. Reviews of Toyota cars Toyota Prius 2010…

Sony Ericsson G900 is a high-end 3G (UMTS 2100) mobile phone designed with office and business applications in mind. Sony Ericsson G900 is also a tri-band GSM (900, 1800, 1900MHz) phone. Where to Buy Sony Xperia Phones Jumia.com.ngfrom ₦19,495.00 Buy Now Konga.comfrom ₦19,500.00 Buy Now Sony Ericsson G900 has a 2.4 inches 256k colour TFT…

Kia Rio – Kia Cars Reviews Prices Specs
Kia Rio is a compact family car designed for comfort, durability, and safety. Kia Rio is available as a 4-door sedan or 4-door hatchback. Kia Rio is equipped with a 1.4 litre four-cylinder engine capable of delivering a maximum power of 97ps at 6000rpm. Rio’s engine may be equipped with a five-speed manual transmission or…

Looking consumer financing for your household appliances this Christmas season in Nigeria? FirstBank Nigeria is now offering you loan financing for home appliances like Plasma TVs, LCD TVs, SlimFit TVs, home theatre systems, refrigerators, air conditioners, microwave ovens, and so on. Loans for the purchase will be paid back in 12 monthly instalments. There are…