Discover The Top 5 Mom Apps
In a busy world, moms can use a helping hand every now and then when it comes to caring for little ones. Luckily, this help can normally be found in her pocket or purse thanks to smart phone apps that are made for moms with a busy schedule. Tips for potty training or medical advice are now right in the palm of your hand. The folks at Terracom Wireless put together their top 5 favorite mom apps that do a great job of making life a little easier.
1. Kid CareIf you want to find out whether a cough should make you race to the doctor with your little one, St. Louis Children's Hospital has come up with an app that can help mothers make the right choices for their children. Kid care is a smart app that moms can really appreciate.
This app is full of useful information about different diseases and injuries that your child could have to face. It gives advice about the best medical care to get for your child based on certain symptoms. It can help with home care advice or give you information on hospitals.
2. Have2Pee Restroom FinderEvery mom knows that when her child has to go potty then he or she has to go right away. You no longer have to worry about searching for a restroom that is clean. You can use the Have2Pee Restroom Locator and enjoy finding a restroom with ease.
This app will show you a map of bathrooms that are nearby. These restrooms are rated by cleanliness and the app tells you if these restrooms have public amenities like changing tables. You can enjoy taking your child to go potty thanks to this app.
3. Mint.comMoney is always an issue for moms. Mint.com can help you to create a budget and stick with it. This is a nice app to help moms with their finances.
This app shows you how you are doing with your budget so that you can feel better about making grocery and clothes shopping choices. If you are about to reach your budget limit, Mint.com will alert you. This app also reminds you when your bills are due so that you never have to worry about forgetting one. You can enjoy mobile alerts to help you stay on track.
4. Feeding your KidsComing up with lunch and dinner plans can be tiresome, but the Feeding Your Kids app offers good nutritional information and advice. You can get the help you need wherever you are.
Feeding Your Kids offers daily tips about packing your kid's lunch. You can find many new recipes and make sure that your children are eating healthy.
5. Intuition: Mom's Personal AssistantEvery mom can use a personal assistant and now she can have one thanks to this app. Intuition keeps up with your daily to do lists. You can check off tasks that you have completed or add new tasks with ease.
You can easily find a list of nearby places where you can take care of important tasks like grocery shopping. This app can help you manage your life better. Allow technology to help make your busy life as a mom easier. You can enjoy having the peace of mind that comes with always having help whenever you need it. You can enjoy the fun parts of being a mom and not stress about everything.
Related Apps Topics
- 5 Great Apps for Students
- Best iPhone Apps for Students
- Best Personal Finance Apps
- 4 Reasons College Students Prefer iPhones
- iPhone Apps for Students
- Best Tablets for Students
- Money Saving Apps for iPhone
- Best iPad Apps for Travellers
- Social Networking Apps top on Mobile